COVID–19 NEWS   Owners of premises in buildings allowed to determine protocol on wearing of face mask at their venue - Johor Exco | Italy greenlights Omicron-adapted COVID-19 booster shots | New COVID-19 cases down 16.9 pct last week | Japan to simplify COVID-19 airport quarantine procedures | EMA endorses Omicron-adapted COVID-19 vaccines | 
BUSINESS

Microlink forms JV with Danapuri to undertake overseas ICT projects

08/06/2021 07:30 PM

KUALA LUMPUR, June 8 -- Microlink Solutions Bhd (Microlink) has formed a strategic joint venture (JV) with Danapuri Sdn Bhd, a member of the Dipon Group of Bangladesh, to pursue digital transformation projects in selected target territories.

The ACE Market-listed company said the JV would leverage the extensive expertise of Danapuri and the wider Dipon Group in information and communications technology (ICT) project investment and management, eGovernment, eCommerce, ePayment and eFinancial services implementation.

“Key territories to be covered by the JV include Bangladesh and the West Africa region, including but not limited to Guinea, and other countries as may be mutually agreed,” Microlink said in a statement today.

Microlink will hold a 51 per cent stake in the JV entity, Microlink Technologies Sdn Bhd, while Danapuri will own the remaining 49 per cent.

Microlink chairman Tun Arifin Zakaria said the JV formation represented an important step in bringing Microlink’s technology solutions for digital transformation projects to these upcoming regions.

“We are confident that the impressive pedigree of Danapuri and the wider Dipon Group in eGovernment projects, plus their hands-on knowledge of these territories, will be key in ensuring the JV achieves success,” he said.

At the same time, Microlink will provide technical support, knowledge and expertise for the delivery of the contracts and supplying the appropriate products and solutions as required.

Meanwhile, Danapuri will be responsible for providing local know-how, knowledge and expertise on the ground, as well as arranging for local employees and/or third-party service providers to render services as required for the execution of the JV contracts.

-- BERNAMA


Bernama is the trusted source of reliable real-time comprehensive and accurate news for both the public and media practitioners. Our news is published at www.bernama.com ; BERNAMA TV on: Astro Channel 502, unifi TV Channel 631, MYTV Channel 121 IFLIX; and Bernama Radio broadcasting locally on FM93.9 in Klang Valley, Johor (FM107.5), Kota Kinabalu (FM107.9) and Kuching (FM100.9).

Follow us on social media :
Facebook : @bernamaofficial, @bernamatv, @bernamaradio
Twitter : @bernama.com, @BernamaTV, @bernamaradio
Instagram : @bernamaofficial, @bernamatvofficial, @bernamaradioofficial
TikTok : @bernamaofficial

© 2022 BERNAMA   • Disclaimer   • Privacy Policy   • Security Policy