Saifuddin undertakes official visit to the Philippines [ 26m ago ]

Services At Putrajaya NRD Interrupted Due To Leaked Gas From Fire Extinguisher

Last update: 23/03/2017
PUTRAJAYA, March 23 (Bernama) -- Services at the National Registration Department (NRD) were interrupted briefly due to a gas leakage from the fire extinguisher on Level 6, NRD Building here.

The NRD said in a statement that the incident was realised at 8.45 am and all personnel of the NRD and clients were instructed to vacate the building.

"A report to the Fire and Rescue Department, Malaysian Civil Defence Department (JPAM) and Public Works Department (PWD) had been made.

"The Fire and Rescue Department had investigated the location and transactions at the NRD would be reopened depending on the advice from the Fire and Rescue Department," the statement said.

-- BERNAMA



       Previous Top Story