Defence Ministry: ATM not fighting in Yemen
Last update: 03/12/2018
KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 3 (Bernama) -- The stationing of Malaysian soldiers in Saudi Arabia under Ops Yaman 2 since 2015 had been discontinued on Sept 4, Dewan Rakyat was told today.
Deputy Defence Minister Liew Chin Tong said the decision was made after the Pakatan Harapan (PH) government saw that it was not in line with Malaysia’s policy of neutrality.
‘’Originally, Malaysian Armed Forces (ATM) have made arrangement to evacuate Malaysians in Yemen but the mission was changed to assisting the Arab Military Coalition against Yemen.....
Previous Top Story
PKR closes its door to ex-UMNO leaders
Haj quota for Malaysian pilgrims remains at 30,200
RAM projects Malaysia´s 2019 fiscal deficit to be 3.3 per cent
AFF Cup : sale of final tickets to supporters via FAM closed
Floods in Terengganu, more people evacuated