KUALA SELANGOR, Feb 12 (Bernama) - The Selangor government have been urged to quit beating-about-the-bush and explain immediately to the people the real cause why nine Selangorku House projects were cancelled.
Selangor Barisan Nasional (BN) chairman, Tan Sri Noh Omar, said so far the statements on the cancellation of the projects between the state Housing, Building Management and Urban Development Committee chairman Datuk Iskandar A Samad and Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali were contradictory.
"The executive councillor in his statement said the projects' approval were cancelled as the developers have failed to obtain the Permission to Plan within two years from the date of the approval by the State Executive Council (MMKN)."
"The menteri besar blamed the developer for prioritising the medium and high cost housing projects, so my question is exactly what causes the cancellations," he told reporters after handing over donations in conjunction with Chinese New Year at Bagan Pasir Penambang here today.
On Tuesday, Iskandar, who is also Chempaka State Assemblyman, said the state government through the Selangorku House Main Committee meeting had cancelled the nine housing projects approved between 2014 and 2016, after developers failed to obtain the permission of MMKN.
The project involved three projects in Kajang, two projects in Selayang and one project in Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Ampang Jaya and Klang
Noh said the cancellation of the projects indicated that PKR-led Selangor government knew only how to give hope to the people but would not make it a reality.....