BERNAMA › NEWS
Ex-DAP Divisional Leader Remanded In PM Najib Mockery Probe
KULAI, March 21 (Bernama) -- Former Teluk Intan DAP chief Hew Kuan Yau was today remanded for four days to facilitate investigations into a social media posting that allegedly mocked Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.
Police obtained the remand order through magistrate Ahmad Farid Ahmad Kamal.
Hew, 46, dubbed 'Superman' arrived at the Magistrate's Court at 8.20am wearing the purple lockup uniform.....
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- MB Warns Azmin Ali To Stay Away From Kedah Politics- politic
- BCB Unit To Acquire Agricultural Land For RM34.6 Million- business
- TMJ Can Lift Malaysian Football - British High Commissioner- sports
- Parents Need To Educate Kids About Sex- features
- Israel Urges Its Citizens To Leave Sinai Promptly For Fear Of Attacks- world