BERNAMA › NEWS
Ex-DAP Divisional Leader Remanded In PM Najib Mockery Probe
KULAI, March 21 (Bernama) -- Former Teluk Intan DAP chief Hew Kuan Yau was today remanded for four days to facilitate investigations into a social media posting that allegedly mocked Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.
Police obtained the remand order through magistrate Ahmad Farid Ahmad Kamal.
Hew, 46, dubbed 'Superman' arrived at the Magistrate's Court at 8.20am wearing the purple lockup uniform.....
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Tuan Ibrahim Warns Amanah To Stop Using PAS Leaders' Names To Gain Popularity- politic
- Sarawak Wants To Enhance Cooperation With China In Rubber Industry- business
- Sabah Crowned 59th MSSM Champions- sports
- Fikirlah: Don't Let Mohamad Thaqif Die In Vain- features
- China, Greece To Deepen Ties Through Belt And Road Initiative- world