BERNAMA › NEWS
21 Highways To Implement Fully Electronic Toll System
CYBERJAYA, Jan 5 (Bernama) -- All 21 highways in the Klang Valley will implement the fully electronic toll payment system by the end of this year, said Association of Highway Concessionaires Malaysia (PSKLM) president Datuk Zainudin A Kadir.
He said the move was an initiative to encourage the use of the electronic toll system that was more convenient, comfortable and helped users enjoy a smooth ride at any toll plaza.
"On average, the manual toll collection is 360 transactions per hour, compared to 1,000 transactions using the Smart Tag, and over 700 transactions using Touch n Go," he told a media briefing at the Kuala Lumpur-Putrajaya Expressway (MEX) headquarters here, today.....
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- No Name Change For Pakatan Harapan - Lim- politic
- Malaysia's Palm Oil Stands To Reap Potential Benefits From Brexit- business
- Newly Elected FAM President Can Revive Local Football Scene - Idris- sports
- Fikirlah:Bad Road Attitude Makes Driving Depressing- features
- US Congressman: 'China Is Sanctioning The Wrong Korea'- world