— — Special aircraft carrying nine Malaysians from Pyongyang arrived at Bunga Raya Complex, KLIA at 5.03am — — Nine Malaysians have arrived home from Pyongyang — — Sembilan rakyat Malaysia selamat tiba dari Pyongyang — — Pesawat khas membawa sembilan rakyat Malaysia dari Korea Utara tiba di Kompleks Bunga Raya KLIA jam 5.03 pagi
BERNAMA › NEWS
Indonesia, Malaysia Agree To Provide Temporary Shelter To Stranded Migrants
PUTRAJAYA, May 20 (Bernama) -- Indonesia and Malaysia have agreed to continue to provide humanitarian assistance, by offering temporary shelter to 7,000 irregular migrants still at sea.
The announcement was contained in a joint statement read by Malaysian Foreign Minister Datuk Seri Anifah Aman after a meeting with his counterparts from Indonesia, Retno Marsudi and Thailand, General Tanasak Patimapragor here today to address the plight of the irregular migrants.
Anifah said the two countries agreed to provide the temporary shelter provided that the resettlement and repatriation process would be done in one year by the international community.....
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Penang Gerakan Demand Answer For Gurney Wharf Project- politic
- Shopee To Introduce Cod Service In May 2017- business
- Khairy Maintains Stand To Cooperate With FAM On NFDP- sports
- Watch Out For Long List Of Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited In Singapore- features
- Turkey's Jailed pro-Kurdish Leader Announces Hunger Strike- world