— — PM Najib: Nine Malaysians left Pyongyang at 7.45pm, expected to arrive in KL 5am — — Nine Malaysians in North Korea have been allowed to return to Malaysia - PM Najib — — Sembilan rakyat Malaysia di Korea Utara telah dibenarkan kembali ke Malaysia - PM Najib
FEATURES › NEWS
Bamboo Coin Banks Bring Back Memories
By Shanika Abdull Latib
ALOR SETAR (Bernama) -- Ahmad Saad's bamboo coin banks is certainly one of the more eye-catching finds at Pasar Karat Kampung Berjaya, near Alor Setar.
The 78-year-old, better known as Pak Long, has been making and selling bamboo coin banks since five years ago.
There is high demand for his craft in the market that is known for antique items.....
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Penang Gerakan Demand Answer For Gurney Wharf Project- politic
- Shopee To Introduce Cod Service In May 2017- business
- Khairy Maintains Stand To Cooperate With FAM On NFDP- sports
- Watch Out For Long List Of Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited In Singapore- features
- Turkey's Jailed pro-Kurdish Leader Announces Hunger Strike- world