FEATURES › NEWS
Utilise Abandoned Land For Economic Prosperity
SEREMBAN (Bernama) -- Abandoned lands do not only rob its owners of potential income but is an economic loss to the country as well.
Efforts to utilise such lands through agriculture, farming and fishery activities should be optimised. This is because in addition to generating a lucrative income, it would contribute to the country's food security.
In Negeri Sembilan, there are over 12,000 hectares of abandoned land.....
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Kedah BN Will Win Hearts Of Young Voters - Ahmad Bashah- politic
- Go Auto To Invest RM2 Billion To Strenghten Position In Malaysia, ASEAN- business
- KL 2017 Torch Run Begins In Johor On May 14- sports
- A System That Ensures Stability Of The Nation- features
- Rajinikanth's '2.0' Release Postponed To Jan 25, 2018- world