FEATURES › NEWS
Utilise Abandoned Land For Economic Prosperity
SEREMBAN (Bernama) -- Abandoned lands do not only rob its owners of potential income but is an economic loss to the country as well.
Efforts to utilise such lands through agriculture, farming and fishery activities should be optimised. This is because in addition to generating a lucrative income, it would contribute to the country's food security.
In Negeri Sembilan, there are over 12,000 hectares of abandoned land.....
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Perak BN To Feature More Youth Candidates In GE14- politic
- King Salman To Pave The Way For More High-impact Investments- business
- 17 Teams To Participate In Borneo International Rugby Sevens- sports
- Fikirlah: Why Use Plastic Bags?- features
- Over 3,000 Palestinian Arabs Killed In Syrian Conflict- world