FEATURES › NEWS
Media Members Help Promote Malaysia In India
Media members in Baju Melayu promoting Malaysia at Red Fort Foto Bernama By Nordiana Barka
IPOH (Bernama) -- After visiting the Great Wall of China, another iconic monument of the world the Taj Mahal in Agra, India, was the next stop for the Perak Media Sports and Welfare Club members.
Taj Mahal, a mausoleum symbolising the eternal of love between the ruler Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal, took 17 years to complete.
The compelling story behind Taj Mahal is what took 42 media practitioners from Malaysia to Agra to see from near one of the new seven wonders of the world.....
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PAS Is Open To Tahaluf Siyasi On One Condition - Hashim- politic
- Maybank Indonesia Records Higher PATAMI In Q1- business
- Chong Wei Checks Into Last Eight Of Badminton Asia Meet- sports
- Gunung Reng A Perfect Spot For Extreme Sports- features
- Bicycle Bomb Injures 15 Afghan Civilians In East Province- world