BUSINESS › NEWS
Malaysian Companies In Jakarta And Newcomers Adviced To Contact Matrade
Naim Abdul Rahman JAKARTA, March 21 (Bernama) -- Malaysian companies currently operating in Indonesia, as well as newcomers wanting to set up operations in the country, are advised to contact the Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (Matrade) for assistance.
Matrade Trade Commissioner in Jakarta, Naim Abdul Rahman said the office here would assist and facilitate the Malaysian companies to tap the huge Indonesian market.
"Getting advice from Matrade and utilising the existing network of Malaysian diaspora in the country is very important," he said when met at a session with the Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) here today.....
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Kedah BN Will Win Hearts Of Young Voters - Ahmad Bashah- politic
- Perodua Bezza Design Gains Recognition From MOSTI Agency- business
- KL 2017 Torch Run Begins In Johor On May 14- sports
- A System That Ensures Stability Of The Nation- features
- Rajinikanth's '2.0' Release Postponed To Jan 25, 2018- world