WORLD › NEWS
Thai Martial Law Expected To Be Lifted In Some Areas
Narong, who is also National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) deputy chief, told reporters on Friday no national security problems were generally found at present.
He said revocation of the martial law as proposed by the local private sector was being considered by Prime Minister and NCPO chief General Prayuth Chan-ocha and authorities concerned.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PAS To Continue Political Cooperation With Pakatan Rakyat - Hadi - politic
- Boeing: Asia-pacific Leads Global Need For New Pilots, Technicians- business
- Perlis UiTM Target 2014 Education Minister Cup Football Championship- sports
- Malaysians Are An Innovative Lot, Says Innovation Foundation- features
- Indian President Wraps Up Visit To Vietnam - world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution