WORLD › NEWS
Russia, Kyrgyzstan Eye Closer Cooperation In Energy, Trade
Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Erlan Abdylbayev and Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov on Thursday held talks in Moscow on a range of issues on boosting cooperation in economy, trade and cultural-humanitarian areas.
"The issue of the Kyrgyz Republic's integration into the Customs Union and the Eurasian Economic Union was high on the agenda," Abdylbayev told reporters after the meeting.
"I am certain that today's talks would deepen the development of Russian-Kyrgyz strategic partnership relations," he said.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Federal Government Will Not Ignore Kelantan - Mohd Shafie- politic
- Perodua On Track To Achieve Target Of Selling 30,000 Units Of Axia- business
- National Rugby Squad Eyes Bronze Medal At 2014 Asian Games- sports
- KL Converge! To Benefit Creative Industry- features
- British Tourists Found Dead In Thailand's Koh Tao Island- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution