WORLD › NEWS
Rise In Number Of Vietnamese Workers To South Korea
About 5,000 Vietnamese workers have signed contracts with South Korean employers so far this year, said Luong Duc Long, an official at Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA).
Long said the number of Vietnamese workers who overstayed in South Korea had fallen since a memorandum of understanding was signed between the two countries six months ago.
Vietnam's major labour export markets such as China's Taiwan, Japan and South Korea have enjoyed remarkable growth.
The country expects to send some 14,000 workers to South Korea this year.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- 4 Firms In Iskandar Malaysia Get Facilitation Fund Totalling RM16.2 Million- business
- Roving Tickets Introduced For 2014 Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix- sports
- Tips For A Crime-Free Balik Kampung Trip- features
- Brunei's Sultan Congratulates Indonesian President-Elect- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution