WORLD › NEWS
Government Should Stop Paying Cash Subsidy To The Rich: Iranian MP
Gholamreza Mesbahi Moqadam told reporters on Thursday that according to the national budget for the current Iranian calendar year (March 2014-March 2015) the government should only pay cash subsidy to families in need and have submitted their request to receive the cash.
Parliament has passed a law obliging the government to pay cash subsidy only to low-income people.
According to the parliamentary approval, the plan should take effect from the current Iranian month of Tir (June 22 July 22).
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- AirAsia India Appoints Cargo Agent, Adds Two Destinations- business
- 36 Racers Confirm Partcipation In MMER- sports
- Tips For A Crime-Free Balik Kampung Trip- features
- Former Thai PM Yingluck Meets Thaksin In Paris: Media- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution