WORLD › NEWS
Qatar, Iran To Establish Joint Free Trade Zone
Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad-Javad Zarif said both countries have also agreed to set up a joint committee for studying and promoting mutual ties.
"We held constructive talks on promoting economic cooperation," Zarif told the Iran Daily on Wednesday after meeting visiting Qatari counterpart, Khalid bin Mohammed al-Attiyeh.
"By adopting a practical approach and keeping an eye on its outcomes, we can make desirable achievements in this regard," he said.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Wanita Umno Expands People's Connect Programme To Help Win Votes In Kajang- politic
- Destini Acquires Samudra Oil For RM80 Million- business
- AFC Cup: Selangor Only Secure A Point Against Maziya- sports
- CAN YOU DEPEND ON YOUR CHILDREN IN YOUR GOLDEN YEARS?- features
- Opposition Party Wants South African Govt To Clarify Row With Rwanda- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution