WORLD › NEWS
Japan Pledges Nearly US$491,000 For Projects In Vietnam
The signing ceremony for the package took place in the Japanese Consulate General here on Wednesday.
Accordingly, US$108,898 (RM356,855.81) will be presented to the Traditional Medicine Hospital of Ninh Thuan province to upgrade its health equipment.
Another project worth US$109,100 (RM357,517.76) will benefit the pediatric ward of the Khanh Hoa Provincial Hospital, while a welfare centre for the elderly under the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho's Red Cross will receive US$81,160 (RM265,892.71).
The aid package will also be distributed to a project to build Cau Doi and Rach Lau bridges in Tra Vinh province's Duyen Hai district; and rural roads and Na Tung canal-cross bridge in Ke Sach district, Soc Trang province.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Wanita Umno Expands People's Connect Programme To Help Win Votes In Kajang- politic
- Destini Acquires Samudra Oil For RM80 Million- business
- AFC Cup: Selangor Only Secure A Point Against Maziya- sports
- CAN YOU DEPEND ON YOUR CHILDREN IN YOUR GOLDEN YEARS?- features
- Opposition Party Wants South African Govt To Clarify Row With Rwanda- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution