POLITICS › NEWS
Jerlun Umno Youth Lodges Police Report Over Threats On Facebook
Its leader, Ahmad Azhar Abdullah, when met by reporters after lodging the police report, said immediate action should be taken against the owner of the Facebook account concerned as a lesson to others.
He lodged the report at the Kubang Pasu district police station.
He was accompanied by Kota Siputeh Assemblyman Datuk Abu Hasan Sarif and about 30 Jerlun Umno Youth members.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Abdul Khalid Says Respects PKR's Decision To Nominate Wan Azizah To Be Next MB- politic
- MRT Corporation Expects Danainfra Nasional To Issue Another Round Of Sukuk By Year-End- business
- Piya Denies Moving To Felda United Next Season- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- Saudi Women Allowed To Stand For Municipal Elections Next Year- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution