BERNAMA › NEWS
MAS Loses Contact With MH17 From Amsterdam
An international news agency had reported that the airplane had crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border today.
MAS, in its recent tweet, said the last known position of the flight was over Ukrainian airspace.
"More details to follow," it said.
Meanwhile, a MAS spokesperson said the airline could not confirm the news report by an international news agency and was still checking on it.
"Once we get the details, we will keep in touch with the media," she said.
An international news agency reported that a Malaysian passenger airliner with 295 people on board crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border.
It is said the Boeing plane was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- Government's Financial Position Getting Stronger: Treasury Secretary-General- business
- JDT Receive RM760,000 From State Govt As Incentive For Winning Super League- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- S'pore Agrees To Expand Scope Of Military Cooperation With Thailand- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution