BERNAMA › NEWS
280 Companies Start Enjoy Tax Exemption - No Need Bank Guarantee
According to YBhg Dato', "The self-declaration mechanism is part of the business process reengineering effort by the Government to simplify the mechanism for granting import duty and/or sales tax exemption on machinery, equipment, spare parts, consumables, prime movers and container trailers. Manufacturers in the Principal Customs Area (PCA), companies engaged in the hotel business and haulage operators can claim the exemption under these Orders through a self-declaration process. It has been well received by the companies where the time taken to clear the goods has been reduced without the necessity of obtaining bank guarantee facilities."
For the full text, click here.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- AirAsia India Appoints Cargo Agent, Adds Two Destinations- business
- Nur Ayuni Gets To Compete After All- sports
- Tips For A Crime-Free Balik Kampung Trip- features
- Former Thai PM Yingluck Meets Thaksin In Paris: Media- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution