BERNAMA › NEWS
AmGeneral Insurance Kuching Branch Relocates With More Convenience For Valued Customers
Facilities at this newly renovated branch which will also be its Sarawak regional office, includes offices for the regional and branch manager, agent's offices, meeting rooms and operations support while for our customers, dedicated counters for claims and sales as well as counters for each AmAssurance and Kurnia brand respectively. On top of that, an Agency Desktop Station is available for our agents to conduct their sales and work closely with us.
For the full text, click here.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- Government's Financial Position Getting Stronger: Treasury Secretary-General- business
- JDT Receive RM760,000 From State Govt As Incentive For Winning Super League- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- S'pore Agrees To Expand Scope Of Military Cooperation With Thailand- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution