BERNAMA › NEWS
A.M. Best Assigns Ratings to Starr Property & Casualty Insurance (China) Company, Limited
The ratings reflect Starr China's adequate level of risk-adjusted capitalization and a prudently managed investment portfolio. The ratings also benefit from the business and operational support of Starr International Company, Inc. (SICO) and its insurance subsidiaries, and the capital commitment from Starr Insurance & Reinsurance Limited (SIRL), one of the affiliated companies within SICO, which is a 20% shareholder of Starr China.
For the full text, click here.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Ex-Members' Judicial Review Application Withdrawal A Vindication For SUPP - Party Sec-Gen- politic
- IATA DG To Attend High-Level Meet In Montreal- business
- Nur Suryani Lifts Bronze In 10m Air Rifle- sports
- MH17: Learning The Ukraine Conflict- features
- Egyptian Forces Kill 25 Extremists In Sinai Province- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution