BERNAMA › NEWS
Najib Attends Briefing On Johor State Development
Najib, who arrived here at 3.45 pm, was accompanied by Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin and Johor Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin.
The briefing, which was given by Johor Economic Planning Unit director A.Rahim Nin, was also expected to provide input for the 11th Malaysia Plan.
Also present were Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Dr Wee Ka Siong, Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Chua Tee Yong, Deputy Transport Minister Datuk Abdul Aziz Kaprawi and state executive councillors.
Najib, who is also Finance Minister, is also scheduled to launch free bus service for Johor Baharu residents and to break fast with the people at the Persada International Convention Centre later today.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- AirAsia India Appoints Cargo Agent, Adds Two Destinations- business
- Mohd Zulhelmi Lands Malaysia's First Medal At Glasgow Commonwealth Games- sports
- Tips For A Crime-Free Balik Kampung Trip- features
- Former Thai PM Yingluck Meets Thaksin In Paris: Media- world
Most Read News
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution