BERNAMA › NEWS
NASDAQ OMX Lists Barclays Inverse U.S. Treasury Composite ETNs
TAPR Provides Investors with Exposure to Rising U.S. Treasury Yields
KUALA LUMPUR, July 16 (Bernama) -- NASDAQ OMX today announced that Barclays Bank PLC will list new exchange traded notes (ETNs), Barclays Inverse U.S. Treasury Composite ETNs (Nasdaq:TAPR), on The NASDAQ Stock Market® (NASDAQ®). TAPR will begin trading on NASDAQ today, July 15, 2014.
"TAPR expands and complements our existing range of fixed income ETNs, and offers investors a differentiated strategy to hedge against or benefit from rising U.S. dollar interest rates," said Ian Merrill, Head of ETNs Americas. "TAPR is also the first Barclays-issued ETN to be listed on NASDAQ."
For the full text, click here.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Abdul Khalid Says Respects PKR's Decision To Nominate Wan Azizah To Be Next MB- politic
- Bank Negara' International Reserves At RM423.8 Billion- business
- Piya Denies Moving To Felda United Next Season- sports
- Designer Handbags Make Great Investment Pieces- features
- Study Finds Elephants Have Superior Sense Of Smell- world
Most Read News
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution