BERNAMA › NEWS
Strong Wind, Choppy Sea Until Tomorrow
According to a statement from the Meteorological Department today, strong south westerly winds with speeds of 40 up to 50 Kmph with waves of up to 3.5 metres were also expected to occur in the waters of Samui, Labuan, Northern Straits of Melaka and Sulu.
"The situation is dangerous for small boats, sea recreation and sea sports," the statement said.
It said that thunder storms in the waters of Reef North and Layang-layang were also expected to continue until early this evening and the weather is dangerous for small boats.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- Government's Financial Position Getting Stronger: Treasury Secretary-General- business
- JDT Receive RM760,000 From State Govt As Incentive For Winning Super League- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- S'pore Agrees To Expand Scope Of Military Cooperation With Thailand- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution