BERNAMA › NEWS
AmIslamic Bank Berhad Paves The Way As Malaysia's First Issuer Of Basel III-Compliant Tier 2 Sukuk
AmIslamic Bank was upgraded to AA2 by RAM Rating Services Berhad ("RAM Ratings") in November 2013 along with AmBank (M) Berhad and AmInvestment Bank. The Tier 2 Sukuk Murabahah has been assigned AA3 rating by RAM Ratings, one notch below AmIslamic Bank's long-term financial institution rating, which reflects their lower ranking in the priority of claims upon bankruptcy or liquidation, relative to senior unsecured creditors.
For the full text, click here.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Opposition Pact Purposely Exaggerates My Joke With Chew Mei Fun - Shahrizat- politic
- Najib Displays Exemplary Compassion To Do What Is Right For The Rakyat- business
- Theo Bos Dominates Stage 9 To Clinch Fourth Stage Win In LTdL 2014- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- Russia Slams "Biased" Nato Approach To Ukraine Situation- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution