BERNAMA › NEWS
Submission Of Forms Be, B, M, P & E Through E-filing Starts On Sunday - LHDN
The Inland Revenue Board (LHDN) said in a statement Thursday that the dateline for employers (Form E) is March 31, while for residents and non-residents with non-business income (Form BE and M), it is April 30.
The deadline for residents and non-residents with business income (Form B and M) as well as partnerships (Form P) is June 30.
For queries and further information, contact the LHDN call centre at 1-300-88-3010 or log on to the LHDN website at www.hasil.gov.my.
The same dates apply for manual submission.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Kajang Voters Have Opportunity To Elect A Responsible Assemblyman- politic
- Petronas Unit, Pacific Northwest Welcome Partner In Canada LNG Project- business
- Lack Of Power Costs Mohd Saufi In Final Sprint- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- Russia Slams "Biased" Nato Approach To Ukraine Situation- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution