BERNAMA › NEWS
CIMB Named Title Sponsor Of The 29th Women's World Championship In Penang
A signing ceremony was held earlier here between CIMB and the State Government. CIMB was represented by its Group Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Effendy Shahul Hamid whilst Chong Eng, Penang State EXCO for Youth and Sports, Women, Family and Community Development, signed on behalf of the Penang State Government. The signing ceremony was witnessed by the Chief Minister of Penang, Lim Guan Eng.
For the full text, click here.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PKR Replacement Candidate To Be Announced After Meeting - Anwar- politic
- FGV Plans To Expand Into Rubber Business In Cambodia Soon- business
- Kelantan Beat Lions XII To Top Super League Table- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- China - Lawmakers, Political Advisers cross Fingers For Missing China-bound Plane- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution