BERNAMA › NEWS
EFront Launches FrontPM, A New Solution For Advanced Portfolio Monitoring And Reporting
Investment managers will realize many benefits with FrontPM. They will be able to dedicate more time to portfolio analysis and to more quickly perform tasks such as responding to investor inquiries and generating quarterly reports. They will produce more accurate reports and streamline the portfolio company valuation process while spending less time troubleshooting and auditing their analyses. And, managers can enable their investors to easily receive and incorporate FrontPM output by generating AltExchange documents, the industry standard for sharing private equity investment information.
For the full text, click here.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- SPDP Buries Three-year Feud To Accept Sacked Four- politic
- Matrade To Start Holding Exporters Forum Nationwide From March 11- business
- Chong Wei And Tien How-Wee Kiong Advance To All England Quarter-Final- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- Ukraine Crisis A Reminder That Small Countries Must Defend Themselves - Singapore PM- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution