BERNAMA › NEWS
Several KL Roads To Be Closed For LTdL 2014 On Saturday
Kuala Lumpur Traffic police said in a statement that the race from Kampar, Perak will head to KL from Rawang before ending in Dataran Merdeka.
The closure of the roads will start from 12.50pm to 2pm and reopened for traffic once the event is over.
Among roads involved are the Bulatan Batu Caves, Bulatan Kepong, Jalan Mahameru/Jalan Tun Razak, Jalan Tun Razak/Jalan Ampang junction, Jalan Ampang/ Jalan Yap Kwan Seng junction and Jalan Sultan Ismail/Jalan Ampang junction.
Apart from the above roads, Jalan Sultan Ismail/Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman junction, Jalan Dang Wangi/Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman junction, Jalan Tun Perak/Ampang and Bulatan Dato' Onn will also be closed on the same day.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Kajang Voters Have Opportunity To Elect A Responsible Assemblyman- politic
- Petronas Unit, Pacific Northwest Welcome Partner In Canada LNG Project- business
- Lack Of Power Costs Mohd Saufi In Final Sprint- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- Russia Slams "Biased" Nato Approach To Ukraine Situation- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution