- Dr Wan Azizah Replaces Anwar As Kajang PKR Candidate
- Fate Of Missing Flight MH370 Remains A Mystery
- News Of Missing MAS Plane Makes Newspaper Front-page Headlines Around The World
- MAS Fears For Worst Over Missing Plane, US Specialist To Help
- Zaid Ibrahim withdraws from Kajang by-election
- Two US navy ships, USS Pinckney and USNS John Ericsson despatched to assist in SAR efforts, USS Pinckney arrived on scene this afternoon- US Embassy
- The Australian government will send two P-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft to help tracing the missing MH370 - PM Najib
- Nilai, Seri Manjung, Kuala Selangor, Port Klang, PJ, Shah Alam, Batu Muda (KL), Putrajaya recorded unhealty API readings at 1 pm today
- MMEA team detects oil slick 100 nautical miles off Tok Bali coast in Kelantan 11am today and MMEA vessel instructed to collect sample of the oil - MMEA director general
SEPANG (Bernama) -- As rescue teams scour the South China Sea for a missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) plane, several travellers interviewed expressed their confidence in the Malaysian carrier for its safety record.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Intermittent rain and hot weather can cause an increase in mosquito breeding and their population as well as hasten their life cycle, say experts.
YANGON, March 9 (Bernama) -- After successfully venturing into Myanmar, Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd (FGV) plans to expand its footprint in Cambodia soon, focusing on the rubber industry, said Senior Vice President International Business Syahrilazli Mahammad.
KUCHING (Bernama) -- There are growing fears that Sarawak's 'Perahu Tambang', the river boats that have been plying commuters over Sarawak River over the ages will soon end up as museum piece.
The 'tambang' is actually a wooden sampan about 5 metres long and has a pitched roof covering two rows of seats along either side of the boat. It is powered by a small diesel engine and carries commuters across and along the river.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution