- Malaysia Needs An Equitable Economic Model - Muhyiddin
- Muhyiddin Outlines Seven Measures To Demonstrate Aspiration Of Youths
- Umno Must Re-enginer Change To Remain Relevant - Muhyiddin
- Download AIU Application For Info On Umno General Assembly
- Party election needs to be implemented in accordance with the Umno Constitution's should not be delayed after the general election - Muhyiddin
- Umno members and leaders should resign gracefully if they are proven to be liabilities to the party - Muhyiddin
- Muhyiddin suggests seven measures to rejuvenate Umno, including efforts to develop competent young people as leaders of thoughts
- Sedition Act should be maintained with improvements - Muhyiddin
- Umno needs to handle the trend of secularisation in religion with a strong belief and mental sharpness, instead of emotion - Muhyiddin
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Since its establishment in 1946, Umno has done so much to improve and transform itself in terms of strength and leadership.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- In this new age where information is only a fingertip away, raising public awareness on climate change through traditionally alarming "the sky is falling" stories will not work anymore.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Too much sweets can actually kill the heart! Cardiovascular disease remains the leading cause of death in diabetics.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
The fact is we have implemented various strategies that were carefully
and systematically planned to develop the economy.
If not, Malaysia would not have reached its present level of success.
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution