- Remains Of Malaysians Transferred To Morgue Near Schiphol International Airport
- More Than 30,000 Homes In Selangor To Face Water Supply Disruption
- Sultan Of Selangor Expected To Return Home On Aug 23
- More Protest Against Wan Azizah As MB
- The Associated Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia urged to tap opportunities offered by expanding their businesses and investments in China - PM Najib
- Permodalan Nasional Bhd (PNB) today announced a 6.60 sen dividend per unit for Amanah Saham Wawasan 2020 for the financial year ending Aug 31, 2014
- Malaysia Airlines is offering discounts up to 40 per cent for popular destinations across its network in India to marks its 40th anniversary in India
- Government is confident 123,000 companies will be GST-registered by end September: Deputy Finance Minister Datuk Ahmad Maslan
- Seacen Cyber Security Summit 2014 to be held at the Sasana Kijang in Bank Negara Malaysia from 25-26 Aug will discuss on financial stability
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- Many have lauded Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Corporation chief executive officer Datuk Wira Azhar Abdul Hamid for his decision to resign from his post following the accident on Monday at an MRT construction site which claimed the lives of three Bangladeshi workers.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- The protracted political imbroglio in Selangor has not just unsettled the people but also begun to cast a pall on the state's economy, says a leading economist.
THE HAGUE, Aug 20 (Bernama) -- The remains of 12 victims of the Malaysia Airlines (MAS) MH17 tragedy were transferred on Wednesday morning to a morgue near the Schiphol International Airport before being brought back to Malaysia.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Malaysia's journey as an independent nation over the last 57 years has been depicted in the many of the stamps issued by Pos Malaysia.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
in his written reply in Parliament Thursday
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution