- Firms Registering For GST After Dec 31 To Be Fined: Chua
- Abdul Khalid Chairs Last Exco Meeting As Selangor MB
- Enhanced SOP On Civil Servants - Mohamad Zabidi
- Malaysia Ranks 3rd In Global Offshoring Destinations
- Bukit Antarabangsa state assemblyman Azmin Ali receives appointment letter as new Selangor Menteri Besar - Selangor Sultan's private secretary
- Shapadu Corp delays submission to SC for IPO of oil & gas business by first quarter next year from third quarter this year
- Iris Corp's RM155 million GST's tax refund software for tourists will be operational on the first day of the new tax implementation on April 1, 2015
- Tabung Haji denies investment in the United States
- Register for GST now, end unhealthy habit of doing things at last minute, says the Customs Department
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) - Washing hands with water and soap and sanitizing regularly are among the simplest ways to prevent the transmission of Ebola virus disease from one person to another.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- The prime minister's proposal for the country's independence celebration on Aug 31 to no longer state the anniversary year beginning next year, is seen as significant in fostering togetherness between Malaysians in the peninsula and in Sabah and Sabah.
INCHEON, Sept 22 (Bernama) -- The National women's hockey squad opened their Incheon Asian Games campaign at the losing end after going down 0-1 to China in a Group A match at the Seonhak Stadium, here today.
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 22 (Bernama) -- Even with major upcoming rail projects on the line, Malaysia has yet to meet the dire need for qualified manpower to take on the challenge.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
in his written reply in Parliament Thursday
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution