- Radar Records May Lead Experts, Authorities Solve MH370 Mystery Disappearance
- MH370: Mother Burst Into Tears After Looking At Son's Picture In Mobile Phone
- Calls For Tighter Security At Indonesia's Airports
- MIGHT, Mauritian Authorities To Sign MoU On Collaboration Centre
- Malaysia's oil and gas sector to see RM30 bln in merger and acquisitions (M&A) and capital projects this year, says Deloitte
- MH370: SAR mission focuses on Strait of Malacca and South China Sea, covering some 27,000 square nautical miles - Defence Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein
- Malaysian authority is still checking with experts to determine a plot that had been detected to make air-turn-back by the primary radar is the missing flight MH370 - Defense Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein
- Reports by financial journalists must be fair, accurate and responsible, says Security Commission
- M'sia gives assurance will not reduce the tempo or spare the efforts of locating missing flight MH370 - Defense Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- While the current drought has created water shortages throughout the country, the problem is exacerbated by the ammonia contamination in water treatment plants.
SINGAPORE, March 12 (Bernama) -- The airline industry remains on track to deliver a second consecutive year of improved profitability, said International Air Transport Association (IATA) Director General and Chief Executive Officer, Tony Tyler.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- So many of today's young adults live beyond their means.
They are decked in brand names from head to toe, and live in the absurd fear of jeapordising their reputation should they fail to do so.
They feel compelled to own the latest gadgets and drive fancy cars, even if it costs them a lifetime of loan instalments.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution