- Malaysia's Reserves Remain Usable And Unencumbered: BNM
- Less Supporters As Anwar's Hearing Enters Fourth Day
- Maldives Vice President Calls On Muhyiddin
- Malaysian Bar Maintains Stand Prohibit Ex-judges Practising
- Datuk Seri Anwar trial to resume Monday with head of prosecution Tan Sri Muhammad Shafee Abdullah to continue his reply and defence will counter reply on Tuesday
- Anwar Ibrahim's sodomy case: Lead Prosecutor Tan Sri Muhammad Shafee Abdullah in presenting the summary of the prosecution's submissions stated that among issues that will be focused is on identity of male Y and the integrity of Mohd Saiful's DNA sa
- The Federal Court is now hearing lead prosecutor Tan Sri Muhammad Shafee Abdullah submissions to rebut the defence's argument in Datuk Seri Anwar's appeal over his sodomy conviction
- Govt still studying structure of new fuel subsidy rationalisation scheme: PM Najib
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Vios Zero Seven (VZS) is no stranger to the local motoring fraternity as it has participated in autoshows a number of times.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- The government should consider hiking the road tax for luxury cars instead of forcing those in the high-income bracket to pay market prices for RON95 petrol, said an academic.
KUCHING (Bernama) -- "Look at the plaiting, the Kelasah matt is unique as it is weaved using fine rotan or tree barks and the motifs clearly reflect the traditional culture of the society here", says Sandra Trinata.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
- Joint Statement On The Award Of The Arbitral Tribunal Constituted Under The Auspices Of The Permanent Court Of Arbitration On The Issue Of Development Charges Relating To The Former Malayan Railway Land Under The Points Of Agreement On Malayan Railway Land In Singapore
- The GUNDAM GLOBAL CHALLENGE Calling for Ideas to Make a Full-Scale GUNDAM Move
The fact is we have implemented various strategies that were carefully
and systematically planned to develop the economy.
If not, Malaysia would not have reached its present level of success.
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution