ANKARA, April 17 (Bernama) -- Malaysian businesses should seize the opportunities to expand and flourish in Turkey to take advantage of the growing bilateral ties, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.
- 30,000 People Visit DSA 2014, Highest Attendance Ever Recorded - Hishammuddin
- BN Will Make Its Stand On Hudud When Time Is Right - Muhyiddin
- Funeral Of Karpal Singh On Saturday Or Sunday, Says Son
- Karpal Singh An Implacable Leader, Committed Advocate - Najib
- Preliminary analysis of oil sample collected by ADV Ocean Shield confirmed it is not aircraft engine oil or hydraulic fluid: JACC
- Part of ceiling at PWTC collapses in military bomb demonstration during DSA 2014 show, two soldiers injured - Fire and Rescue Department
- Shell announces deepwater gas discovery offshore Malaysia in Block SK318, operated in a joint interest with Petronas Carigali
- MCA, Gerakan, SUPP, LDP unanimously voiced their opposition to PAS' proposal to table a bill on Hudud in Parliament - Party leaders
- Oman's Information Minister Abdul Muniem Mansur Al-Hasani calls on Malaysia's Communication and Multimedia Minister Ahmad Shabery Cheek in Putrajaya
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Till today the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Airlines' (MAS) Flight MH370 remains the main story in the newspapers, news portals and television.
NEW YORK, (Bernama) -- United States President Barack Obama's visit to Asia, which takes in Japan, South Korea, Malaysia and the Philippines, at the end of April is expected to focus on a number of bilateral and regional issues.
KUALA LUMPUR, April 17 (Bernama) -- Malaysia and Turkey today successfully signed a bilateral Free Trade Agreement (FTA) in Ankara, Turkey, that would serve as the catalyst to boost bilateral trade to US$5.0 billion in 2018.
KENINGAU (Sabah) (Bernama) -- Petrus Yuyah, 43, and Sait Jaafar, 50, live about 250 km apart but they share a life-long dream that stands testimony to the government's noble intention of bringing socio-economic transformation to the rural areas in Sabah.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
and on healthcare.
National Economic Dialogue, March 7, 2014,
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution