- Commission To Tackle Deviationist Teachings Being Scrutinised - Jamil Khir
- Rosmah Also Plays Significant Roles In Helping People, Says Najib
- State UMNO Committees Told To Study Ways To Improve Party Polls
- Number Of Flood Victims In Pahang Continues To Rise
- Umno constitution to be amended to recognise Islam as Federal religion - Umno President
- PM Najib Razak proposes banks allow deferment of loan payments for flood victims
- PM Najib announces families affected by floods to receive RM500 each
- All Malaysians in Yemen were safe from the suicide bombings in Sana'a on Thursday - Anifah Aman
- Zahid Hamidi suggests Home Ministry-Jakim collaboration to set up commission to tackle deviationist techings
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- The Umno general assembly 2013, to be held from Dec 2 to 7, is expected to focus on efforts to continue with the transformation agenda mooted by the president and unite members towards pursuing the party's struggle.
NEW YORK (Bernama) -- A Malaysian Muslim woman has dismissed as slander a claim of her having embraced Christianity contained in an article that had gone viral on the social media.
NAYPYITAW (Myanmar), Dec 7 (Bernama) -- The following are snippets at the 27th SEA Games in Myanmar Saturday.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- The Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) introduced in early 2013 by the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), provides an alternative business setup that combines the characteristics of a company and a conventional partnership.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution