- Paralympic Squad Gears Up For Games In Rio
- Najib Asks Health Ministry To Be Prepared For Ebola Threat
- No Confirmation From Indonesia On Suspected MH370 Debris - Transport Ministry
- Nasharudin Delivers National Para Contingent's Last Gold
- MAHB sees additional 30 per cent contribution to revenue from the Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen International Airport Investment Development and Operation Inc (ISG) acquisition exercise, which is expected to be completed next year
- Malaysia signs non-binding multilateral memorandum of understanding to establish the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) in Beijing, China today
- GST registration rises to 102,979 as of Oct 23: Customs Department
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- As Muslims usher in the Islamic new year of 1436 Hijrah tomorrow, calls have emerged for the community to discard differences of opinion and forge greater unity.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- When Malaysia takes over the chairmanship of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) from Myanmar next year, the bloc's move towards a 'people-centred Asean' is expected to become a reality, said Singapore's High Commissioner to Malaysia Ong Keng Yong.
BANGKOK, Oct 24 (Bernama) -- Thailand's garment exports are expected to grow by 0-5 per cent next year and around 2-3 per cent this year to almost US$3 billion.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Despite of the many highways and expressways that have been built and being built in major cities, traffic jams are only getting worst by the day.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
The fact is we have implemented various strategies that were carefully
and systematically planned to develop the economy.
If not, Malaysia would not have reached its present level of success.
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution