PERSPECTIVES ON CURRENT ISSUES › LIST NEWS
KUALA LUMPUR, July 22 (Bernama) -- Tan Sri Dr K.S. Nijhar is well known for being the first Malaysian Punjabi to break "invisible" micro-minority barriers to join the MIC's top brass.
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- Is PAS harbouring any hope of striking a pact with opposition parties, especially with a general election less than two years away?
KUALA LUMPUR, July 18 (Bernama) -- In the face of the ongoing persecution of the Rohingya ethnic minority in Myanmar, ASEAN cannot continue to look the other way, according to political analysts.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- While initiatives implemented by the National Population and Family Development Board (LPPKN) to check immoral behaviour among young Malaysians have been successful to a certain extent, their sexual behaviour and lack of knowledge on matters related to reproductive health and sexuality continue to be worrying.
KUALA LUMPUR, July 15 (Bernama) -- The influence of drugs that have led to deaths among the society proves that the issue is now at a very alarming state.
KUALA LUMPUR, July 15 (Bernama) -- The most effective way to prevent fires or explosions at petrol stations is by steering clear of objects that can generate sparks, according to Petronas Dagangan Berhad's Health, Safety and Environment Department head Tariq Ashra Sulaiman.
KUALA LUMPUR, July 15 (Bernama) -- July 17, 2016. Two years after the downing of flight MH17 over eastern Ukraine, the focus is now on the Joint Investigation Team (JIT)'s report that will identify those responsible for the ill-fated incident.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Ongkili To Carry Out PBS President's Duties With Immediate Effect- politic
- Ringgit Expected To Breach 4.00-Level Against US Dollar Next Week- business
- 18th Sukma: Melaka Women Upset Favourites FT To Reach Hockey Final- sports
- Green Love Brings Malaysia To The World- features
- Curfew Remains In Force In Some Parts Of Kashmir Valley- world
Most Read News
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar New Straits Times Bertajuk "many Still In Need Of Help From Mydaftar" Bertarikh 26 Julai 2016, Selasa- M.s: 19 (letters) - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Akhbar Harian Metro Melalui Sms Bertarikh 25.06.2016, M.s.34 (skp208883) - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Akhbar Harian Metro Melalui Sms Bertarikh 25.06.2016, M.s. 34 (skp208882) - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Akhbar Harian Metro Melalui Sms Bertarikh 24.06.2016, M.s. 34 (skp208881) - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Akhbar Berita Harian Melalui Sms Bertarikh 24.06.2016, M.s. 49 (skp208880) - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Akhbar Kosmo Melalui Sms Bertarikh 23.06.2016, M.s.20 (skp208878) - MOHA
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution