PERSPECTIVES ON CURRENT ISSUES › LIST NEWS
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- While the government's plan to legalise the country's foreign workers without permits (PATI) have drawn criticism from social media users, trade unions and analysts describe it as a positive move.
SUBANG JAYA (Bernama) -- A Malaysian cancer research organisation has come up with a genetic test to assess a person's risk of developing breast cancer and, to a lesser extent, ovarian cancer.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Having attained some semblance of order in its internal affairs, the MIC leadership is setting its sights on a slew of programmes to elevate the socio-economic status of the Indian community.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Boosting the people's purchasing power by lowering their contribution to the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and offering them wider tax relief will help to spur the nation's economic growth and prop up the ringgit, according to economists.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- The government's decision to continue with the four scholarship programmes sponsored by the Public Service Department (PSD) reflects its commitment to prioritising the education sector and human capital development.
PUTRAJAYA (Bernama) -- Confirmation that Saudi Arabia was the source of the fund deposited into the account of Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak is enough to counter the allegation against the Prime Minister, an analyst said Thursday.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Malaysia stands to benefit from the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA) in the long term as it is expected to experience higher inflows of foreign direct investments from member-nations, according to an economic expert.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Ahmad Bashah To Explain Changes In Kedah UMNO To Grassroots- politic
- New Economic Team Facing Bumpy Ride Amid Sagging Growth- business
- Poor Start For Malaysia In 2016 AFC Futsal Championship- sports
- Lifestyle:stay Fit And Healthy Through Yoga- features
- Agreement On Ceasefire, Humanitarian Aid Reached In Syria Support Group Talks- world
Most Read News
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar Harian Metro Bertajuk "bantu Mereka Ke Sekolah" Bertarikh 10 Februari 2016, Rabu - M.s: 12 (setempat) - MOHA
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar Sinar Harian Bertajuk "empat Beradik Tak Sekolah Kerana Tiada Kad Pengenalan" Bertarikh 3 Februari 2016, Rabu - M.s: 11 (utara) - MOHA
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar Malaysia Nanban Bertajuk "telah Menghadiri Ujian Bahasa Melayu Sebanyak 5 Kali : Masih Tidak Berjaya" Bertarikh 3 Februari 2016, Rabu - M.s: 4 - MOHA
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar Malaysia Nanban Bertajuk "nenek Sengsara Tiada Status Warganegara" Bertarikh 1 Februari 2016, Isnin - M.s: 4 - MOHA
- Kuala Lumpur Host For The Management Of Social Transformations (most) Programme In 2017 - KPWKM
- Isu Daftar Pesalah Seks - KPWKM
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution