PERSPECTIVES ON CURRENT ISSUES › LIST NEWS
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 22 (Bernama) -- The proposal to utilise the annual levy imposed on foreign workers to boost automation and innovation in various industries was lauded by academics, but they said a detailed study should be carried out first to ascertain its relevance to industry needs.
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- The "king tide" that pounded coastlines in the west coast states of Peninsular Malaysia earlier this week and caused flooding in various areas took many people by surprise
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- The authorities must make a concerted effort to spread the truth about jihad in the context of Islam to counter the activities of militant organisations like Daesh, whose misinterpretation of the term is tainting the image of the religion, according to academics.
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- It has been more than a month since the wildly popular Pokemon Go was made available in Malaysia and it looks like public interest in the virtual phone game is not about to wane anytime soon.
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- When Sabah-born Dr Marlenny Deenerwan first set foot in Peninsular Malaysia in 1998 to pursue her higher studies at the National Academy of Arts here, she was somewhat self-conscious and was easily offended when people made fun of her strong accent.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Claims by the opposition that the Barisan Nasional may lose as many as 45 parliamentary seats in the next general election were pooh-poohed by some political analysts, who say it is still too early to speculate which way the votes will go.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Penang Pakatan Harapan Holds Meeting To Object Recommended Redelineation- politic
- MDEC: TVET Students, Micro-entrepreneurs Generate RM14.3 Mln In Sales- business
- Felda United Emerge Runners-up Of Super League 2016- sports
- Helping Muslims Fulfill Qurban Across Borders- features
- Chinese Premier Envisages FTA With Canada- world
Most Read News
- Hidup Dalam Ketakutan Setiap Hari - KKLW
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar Sinar Harian Bertajuk "hidup Susah Tiada Mykad" Bertarikh 21 September 2016, (rabu) - M.s: 51 (dari Kelantan) - MOHA
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar Harian Metro Bertajuk "bingung Anak Dilabel Warga Asing" Bertarikh 17 September 2016, (sabtu) - M.s: 24 - MOHA
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar The Star Bertajuk "heroes - But Still Not Citizens" Bertarikh 16 September 2016, (jumaat) - M.s: 12 (nation) - MOHA
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar Utusan Malaysia Di Ruangan Sms Mms Anda Bertarikh 15 September 2016, Khamis- M.s: 15 - MOHA
- Jangan Naik....nanti Runtuh - KKLW
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution