PERSPECTIVES ON CURRENT ISSUES › LIST NEWS
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Ever since digital photographs become popular in the country, demands for print photographs at the photography shops have increasingly declined, compelling operators to adapt to new technology development to meet their customers' taste.
This is the final of a two-part series on the impact of the exploitation of forests on the environment in Janda Baik, Pahang
BENTONG (Bernama) -- The people of Janda Baik behold Sungai Benus, the main river traversing the area that lies in the midst of the lush rainforest mountain range of Titiwangsa, as a treasure and asset. Rightly so, because its scenic surroundings beckon tourists, as well as weary folk who want a respite from the hustle and bustle of the city.
This is the first of a two-part series on rampant land exploitation in Janda Baik, Pahang, and its impact on the residents, as well as the environment, there.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- On the whole, vehicle prices will be lower from April 1 with the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST), said Customs director-general Datuk Seri Khazali Ahmad.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- The law is not to burden but it is capable of improving the social conditions of society, said International Islamic University's (UIA) International Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilisation Dean Prof Datuk Paduka Dr Mahmood Zuhdi Abd Majid.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- After having put its dream on the back burner for 20 years, it does appear that the PAS-led Kelantan government is just one step away from realising its aspiration of implementing the Syariah Criminal Code (11) 1993 (Amendment 2015) Enactment or hudud.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- The Dewan Rakyat sittings in the second week saw the Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak administration proposing improvements to the national emergency flood response while the opposition commended the government move to implement the Syariah Index based on the 'maqasid syariah' principles.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Prove That Pakatan Rakyat Can Unite Before Dreaming Of Forming Government- politic
- Public Bank To Grow Consumer Financing Segment This Year- business
- Positive 12th Place Finish For Hafizh In Qatar Gp- sports
- Cricket, India's Other Blockbuster After Bollywood- features
- South African President To Visit Algeria- world
Most Read News
- Kenyataan Media Kpwkm: "wanita Nekad Terjun Kereta Mati Dilanggar Kereta" - KPWKM
- Maklumbalas Aduan Akhbar Harian Metro Bertajuk "usaha 18 Tahun Belum Berhasil" Bertarikh 25 Mac 2015 Rabu - M.s: 6 - MOHA
- Duduk Rumah Berlantaikan Tanah - KKLW
- Bagai Merempat Di Rumah Sendiri - KKLW
- Elaun Pelatih Giatmara Merbok Tertunggak Hampir 5 Bulan. Harap Pihak Berkenaan Tolong Siasat. Sukho172 [imb22751] - KKLW
- Maklumbalas Aduan Akhbar Kosmo Melalui Sms Bertarikh 13.03.2015, M.s. 50 (skp199170) - MOHA
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution