PERSPECTIVES ON CURRENT ISSUES › LIST NEWS
(This is the first of a two-part article on the efforts taken by local NGOs to reduce food wastage and feed the hungry)
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- While there are already existing initiatives in the city to save food that will otherwise be wasted and distribute it to the needy, two organisations are set to launch smartphone applications that will take the whole process to the next level.
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- Claims that the Election Commission's (EC) proposed redelineation exercise is tilted in favour of Barisan Nasional (BN) and may aggravate racial polarisation are unfounded, according to political analysts
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- For many years, Malaysia has been coping with diseases such as malaria, chikungunya and dengue that are caused by mosquito-borne viruses. And now adding to the list is the Zika virus, which is transmitted through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito.
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- "I love the baby and do not have the heart to abort it," said Lisa (not her real name), who is now 15 weeks pregnant with a child out of wedlock
JAKARTA (Bernama) -- There are still five months to go before simultaneous regional head elections (or Pilkada, the Bahasa Indonesia acronym for the polls) are held in seven provinces in Indonesia but campaigning started as soon as the nomination period drew to a close at the stroke of midnight last Friday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 22 (Bernama) -- The proposal to utilise the annual levy imposed on foreign workers to boost automation and innovation in various industries was lauded by academics, but they said a detailed study should be carried out first to ascertain its relevance to industry needs.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Some Public-listed Companies Back Move To Overthrow Government - Abdul Rahman- politic
- Labour Force Participation Rate In August Remains Unchanged At 67.8 Per Cent- business
- No Official Word From DRB-Hicom About Withdrawal From M-League - FMLLP- sports
- So Much Donation, So Little Change- features
- IDB Helps Thousands Of Caribbean SMEs Do Business With China- world
Most Read News
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar Kosmo Di Ruangan Whatsapp Bertarikh 25 Oktober 2016, Selasa- M.s: 20 - MOHA
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar Harian Metro Bertajuk "gelodak Hati Siapa Peduli" Bertarikh 4 Oktober 2016, Selasa - M.s: 40 (johor) - MOHA
- Maklum Balas Aduan Akhbar Sinar Harian Bertajuk "murid Tiada Surat Lahir" Bertarikh 26 September 2016, Isnin - M.s: 37 (kelantan) - MOHA
- Rumah Seribu Lubang - KKLW
- 40 Tahun Masih Guna Telaga - KKLW
- Rumah Seribu Lubang - KKLW
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution