PERSPECTIVES ON CURRENT ISSUES › LIST NEWS
PUTRAJAYA (Bernama) -- Canada's largest and most comprehensive art project, dubbed the Quilt of Belonging, is among the main attractions at the Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management (CAPAM) exhibition at the Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC) from today until Tuesday.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Malaysia's victory in securing a non-permanent seat in the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) shows that the international community recognises Malaysia's ability to play an important role in the resolution of critical global security issues, according to an academician.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- What Malaysia needs, now that it has once again secured a non permanent seat in the United Nations Security Council (UNSC), is to be more vocal in promoting moderation and world peace.
(This is the second and final part of the two-series article written by the Bernama journalist who attended a recent study tour of China. The programme was organised by the China Foundation for Peace and Development, with the cooperation of Umno.)
BEIJING (Bernama) -- The transformation of China Radio International (CRI) is an excellent indication that China's endeavour to embrace a more affable image is working.
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- Malaysia shoulders enormous responsibility to help tackle various issues as the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) non-permanent member, says Global Movement of Moderates Foundation (GMMF) chairman Tan Sri Razali Ismail.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Malaysia certainly has a lot to offer in terms of sharing knowledge and practical experience with other developing countries in the Commonwealth from the ongoing implementation of the National Transformation Policy.
(This is the first of a two-part article written by a Bernama journalist who was part of a recent study trip to China. The trip was organised by the China Foundation for Peace and Development, with the cooperation of Umno.)
BEIJING (Bernama) -- Although China has turned into an economic powerhouse after instituting economic reforms more than three decades ago, it is still attentive to how other nations perceive the nation. Why is this so?
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Barisan Nasional Must Opt For Online Campaign - Zahid- politic
- MIGHT Spearheading Massive Open Online Course As Part Of Green Initiatives- business
- Pandelela To Take A Break To Undergo Rehab After Fina GP- sports
- Hafizh Syahrin Slowly Moves Up The Race Ladder- features
- Vietnamese Rice Exports Reach 4.9 Million Tonnes This Year- world
Most Read News
- Terpaksa Menunggu Selama Lapan Jam - MOH
- Maklumbalas Laporan Akhbar Sinar Harian Bertarikh 12 Oktober 2014 Dan 14 Oktober 2014 Tentang Penganjuran Oktoberfest Melaka 2014 - MOTOUR
- Penguatkuasa Kpdnkk, Rakan Didakwa Menyamar Polis, Rompak - KPDNKK
- Mahu Niaga Sebelum Kerja - KPDNKK
- Maklumbalas Aduan Akhbar Berita Harian Di Ruangan Nasional Bertarikh 10 Oktober 2014, Jumaat - M.s: 39 - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Akhbar Harian Metro Di Ruangan Im Lapor Bertarikh 10 Oktober 2014, Jumaat - M.s: 25 (setempat) - MOHA
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution