PERSPECTIVES ON CURRENT ISSUES › LIST NEWS
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- A handful of home-grown jihadists, seemingly consumed by their desire to participate in the "holy war" supposedly being waged in certain countries, has surfaced in this country.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Vios Zero Seven (VZS) is no stranger to the local motoring fraternity as it has participated in autoshows a number of times.
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- It is important for elected representatives to continue to have face-to-face meetings with their electorate even though many people now have access to social media such as Facebook and Twitter, said Universiti Utara Malaysia senior Political and International Studies lecturer Md Shukri Shuib.
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- Will the highest court in the country maintain the five-year jail sentence PKR advisor Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim has to serve for having sodomised his former aide, enhance or reduce the jail term, or overturn his conviction?
PUTRAJAYA (Bernama) -- Here is an excerpt of Bernama's exclusive interview with Chief Secretary to the Government Tan Sri Dr Ali Hamsa, in conjunction with the recent Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management (CAPAM) 2014 biennial conference at the Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC).
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- As Muslims usher in the Islamic new year of 1436 Hijrah tomorrow, calls have emerged for the community to discard differences of opinion and forge greater unity.
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- When Malaysia takes over the chairmanship of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) from Myanmar next year, the bloc's move towards a 'people-centred Asean' is expected to become a reality, said Singapore's High Commissioner to Malaysia Ong Keng Yong.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- State-Level Convention As Medium For Grassroot Data Collection- politic
- IFSB Issues 2 Exposure Drafts For Public Consultation- business
- Sarawak Hoping To Win At Least One Title In 2015- sports
- Hijab Is Big Business Online- features
- Thailand:1.56 Million Migrant Workers, Dependents Registered After Deadline- world
Most Read News
- Maklumbalas Aduan Berita Harian Metro Melalui Sms Bertarikh 18.10.2014, M.s. 25 (skp195560) - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Berita Harian Metro Melalui Sms Bertarikh 18.10.2014, M.s. 25 (skp195561) - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Berita Kosmo Melalui Sms Bertarikh 14.10.2014, M.s. 50 (skp195355) - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Berita Kosmo Melalui Sms Bertarikh 14.10.2014, M.s. 50 (skp195356) - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Berita Kosmo Melalui Sms Bertarikh 10.10.2014, M.s. 25 (skp195357) - MOHA
- Maklumbalas Aduan Berita Kosmo Melalui Sms Bertarikh 08.10.2014, M.s. 50 (skp195255) - MOHA
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution