GENERAL › NEWS
Penang Government To Build Flats For Better Housing - Lim
He said the building of flats in the area which has 314 squatter houses was aimed at upgrading housing for residents around the area.
"The land to be developed is valued at RM25 million and may reach a gross value of RM382 million after the construction.
"For developers interested in taking part, the tender is opened for two months starting on Sept 2 to Nov 3," he told a media conference on the project here today.
He said the development in the area would be complementing the rapid growth in Bagan Dalam, Butterworth as it is near to the growth centres in Butterworth and Seberang Jaya town.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PAS' Dewan Ulama Calls For Disciplinary Action Against Hulu Klang, Morib Assemblymen- politic
- Call For Landbank Fund For Affordable Housing In Urban Areas- business
- Perlis UiTM Target 2014 Education Minister Cup Football Championship- sports
- Disrespect Causes Disharmony- features
- Asian Games Infrastructure Development Needs To Be Accelerated - Jakarta Vice Governor- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution