GENERAL › NEWS
Matta Fair To Be Carnival-Like Feel Fiesta For Visitors
Matta president Hamzah Rahmat said the three-day fair beginning 10am tomorrow, would be innovative, not only in terms of garnering sales but also in enticing families due to the year-end school holidays in November.
With character appearances such as Nobita and Doraemon, the fair would certainly have a fiesta-like atmosphere.
"With such concept, we are hoping to achieve a sales turnover of about RM150 million, based on 100,000 visitors turning up at the much-awaited fair," said Hamzah during a Matta Fair pre-event press conference here today.
The event will be held at the Putra World Trade Centre.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Federal Government Will Not Ignore Kelantan - Mohd Shafie- politic
- Perodua On Track To Achieve Target Of Selling 30,000 Units Of Axia- business
- National Rugby Squad Eyes Bronze Medal At 2014 Asian Games- sports
- KL Converge! To Benefit Creative Industry- features
- British Tourists Found Dead In Thailand's Koh Tao Island- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution