GENERAL › NEWS
26 SMK Sultanah Bahiyah Students Admitted To Hospital For Food Poisoning
The students were said to have been given free packet drinks at the school yesterday and complained of headache, stomach ache and vomiting after drinking it.
Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital director (HSB) Datuk Dr Juita Ghazalie said the hospital received a call at 4.45 pm yesterday, following which a medical team was sent to the school to provide treatment to the students concerned.
However, the condition of the 26 students, who were staying at the school hostel worsened, and they were sent to the hospital at about 1 am today, she said.
She said the students had been admitted to a special ward and they were reported in stable condition.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Though Short, DPM's Visit Has Big Impact On Pengkalan Kubor Folk- politic
- UOB And CCPIT Renew Landmark MoU- business
- Perak Names Vjeran Simunic, Coach For Super League Next Season- sports
- KL Converge! To Benefit Creative Industry- features
- British Tourists Found Dead In Thailand's Koh Tao Island- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution