GENERAL › NEWS
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Codeshares With MAS For Flight MH17
"Although not yet officially confirmed by MAS, it is with great regret that KLM has learnt about the possible incident with Flight MH17, code-share KL4103, from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur.
"As a precautionary measure, KLM avoids flying over the concerned territory," it said.
Earlier, MAS in its tweet, said it lost contact with flight MH17 and the last known position of the flight was over Ukrainian airspace.
Foreign news reports said that a Malaysian passenger Boeing 777 airliner with 295 people on board crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border.
Defence Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein, however, said there was no confirmation yet that flight MH17, flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Puteri UMNO Confident Of Drawing Support Of Young Non-Malays- politic
- Bank Negara' International Reserves At RM423.8 Billion- business
- Terengganu Sukma Athletes Receive Incentives Totalling RM1.58 Million- sports
- Designer Handbags Make Great Investment Pieces- features
- Philippines' Population Expected To Hit 100th Million On July 27- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution