GENERAL › NEWS
Wisma Putra To Work With Russian And Ukraine Governments On MH17 - Hamzah
"We are working closely with both governments to get information.
"Currently we have some of the information, only waiting to be verified," he said when contacted by Bernama today.
MAS in its tweet, said it lost contact with flight MH17 and the last known position of the flight was over Ukrainian airspace.
Foreign news reports said that a Malaysian passenger Boeing 777 airliner with 295 people on board crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border.
Defence Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein, however, said there was no confirmation yet that flight MH17, flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Ex-Members' Judicial Review Application Withdrawal A Vindication For SUPP - Party Sec-Gen- politic
- Malaysia's Unemployment Rate Remains Unchanged At 2.9 Per Cent For May- business
- Commonwealth Games News In Brief- sports
- MH17: Learning The Ukraine Conflict- features
- Ukrainian Cabinet Appoints Acting PM- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution