GENERAL › NEWS
Welding Workshop Almost Gutted In Fire
Tampin Fire and Rescue Station operations officer, Roslan Sahrani said the emergency call was received at 2.23am and a fire-engine with five officers and firemen arrived at the scene two minutes later.
He said they were also assisted by a team of firemen and a fire-engine from the Rembau station.
"The firemen managed to prevent the fire from spreading to the factories next door and put out the fire completely in 30 minutes."
Roslan said 70 per cent of the workshop building was destroyed as well as the machines and equipment inside.
He said no loss of life was reported, and the cause of the fire and losses were being investigated.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Abdul Khalid Says Respects PKR's Decision To Nominate Wan Azizah To Be Next MB- politic
- HSBC Wins Five Awards At Euromoney Awards- business
- Piya Denies Moving To Felda United Next Season- sports
- Designer Handbags Make Great Investment Pieces- features
- Ethiopia Vows To End Child Marriage, FGM By 2025- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution