GENERAL › NEWS
Civil Servants, Enforcers Advised Not To Accept Any Aidilfitri Gifts
Speaking to Bernama Wednesday, its president, Azih Muda said the practice was commonly used to "foster" close ties, but should be avoided as it could lead to negative perceptions being formed.
The Anti-Corruption Commission had also earlier issued similar warnings and advised that anyone who received such gifts should report and declare them to their heads of department.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Abdul Khalid Says Respects PKR's Decision To Nominate Wan Azizah To Be Next MB- politic
- Bank Negara' International Reserves At RM423.8 Billion- business
- Piya Denies Moving To Felda United Next Season- sports
- Designer Handbags Make Great Investment Pieces- features
- Joko Widodo-Jusuf Kalla Win Indonesia's 2014 Presidential Election- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution