GENERAL › NEWS
Thai Military Junta Hosts Ramadan Dinner
NCPO chief General Prayuth Chan-ocha assigned his deputy, Pol Gen Adul Sangsingkaew to host the breaking of fast event.
The head of the Muslim community in Thailand, Asis Pitakkumpol, ambassadors of Islamic countries to Thailand, and diplomatic corps of the Islamic countries to Thailand attended the event.
Also attending were committee members of the Central Islamic Council of Thailand and representatives of Islamic organisations in Thailand.
Iftar, hosted by the Thai Government is held each year during the Ramadan month to express goodwill and friendship to Muslims nationwide.
It is also to confirm that the Thai people from culturally diverse backgrounds can live together in harmony.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Jerip Leaving His Fate To The Voters- politic
- BNM Likely To Maintain Current OPR For Rest Of Year, Says MIER- business
- Fauzan Set For Glasgow Despite Suffering Minor Injury Due To Road Accident - Coach- sports
- Exploring The Treasures Of Imbak Canyon- features
- Venezuela Admits Growing Dependency On China- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution