GENERAL › NEWS
Johor Police Detain Four More Individuals Over Death Of Estonian Model
Johor CID chief Datuk Hasnan Hassan said those detained were three men and a woman aged from 24 to 27 years.
All of them were picked up in Mersing today, he said in a statement here.
He also said from Sunday till today, police had released three individuals who were held in connection with the case after their statements were recorded.
However, two other men were still being held by police in connection with the case, he added.
Hasnan also asked the public not to speculate on her death and urged anyone with information on the case to call the Johor Police's operations room at 07-2212999.
The 30-year-old woman, who had been living in Kuala Lumpur, had arrived on the island on July 1 and was found dead in the sea on the same day.
Initially, police had investigated the case as a drowning incident but classified it as a murder case after finding injuries on the body.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- Government's Financial Position Getting Stronger: Treasury Secretary-General- business
- JDT Receive RM760,000 From State Govt As Incentive For Winning Super League- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- S'pore Agrees To Expand Scope Of Military Cooperation With Thailand- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution