GENERAL › NEWS
Najib, Wife Break Fast With Ulama, Islamic NGOs, Mubarak Members
At the event, Najib presented a mock cheque for RM1.8 million to Minister in the Prime Minister's Department Datuk Seri Jamil Khir Baharom to be handed over to the Islamic NGOs.
He also witnessed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) handing-over ceremony between Yayasan Pondok Malaysia and the Multimedia Development Corporation on the Pondok Digital Malaysia Development Programme.
Besides congregational maghrib prayers, special prayers for the safety of the people in Gaza were also held and led by Federal Territory Mufti Dr Zulkifli Mohamad Albakri.
Najib and Rosmah also presented contributions to 89 orphans from the Federal Territory Orphans Welfare Association for the festive season.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- Government's Financial Position Getting Stronger: Treasury Secretary-General- business
- JDT Receive RM760,000 From State Govt As Incentive For Winning Super League- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- S'pore Agrees To Expand Scope Of Military Cooperation With Thailand- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution