GENERAL › NEWS
20 Places With Moderate Air Quality As At 3 PM
These places included Alor Setar (which had an Air Pollutant Index of 57); Bakar Arang, Sungai Petani (85); Historical City of Melaka (51); Bukit Rambai (51); Nilai (57); Port Dickson (52); Kemaman (59); Banting (53); Tanjung Malim (68) and Seri Manjung (54).
An API reading of between zero and 50 indicates good air quality; between 51 and 100, moderate; between 101 and 200, unhealthy; between 201 and 300, very unhealthy and over 301, hazardous.
Members of the public can refer to the DOE portal at http://www.doe.gov.my to find out the API reading for their areas.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Ex-Members' Judicial Review Application Withdrawal A Vindication For SUPP - Party Sec-Gen- politic
- Malaysia's Unemployment Rate Remains Unchanged At 2.9 Per Cent For May- business
- Poh San Misses Bronze Medal By A Whisker- sports
- MH17: Learning The Ukraine Conflict- features
- Ukrainian Cabinet Appoints Acting PM- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution