GENERAL › NEWS
Terengganu MB Joins 200 Youths To Watch World Cup Final
Dressed in a Malay baju and sarong, he watched the final game held once in four years up to the end of the second half without waiting for the extra time as he had to attend a morning state government programme.
In the prestigious World Cup final which was stretched to 120 minutes, Mario Gotze emerged as the German hero when he scored the solitary goal in the 113th minute beating Argentine goalkeeper, Sergio Romero to enable the team managed by Joachim Loew to lift the coveted trophy.
Earlier, Ahmad Razif joined the staff of the Seberang Takir Umno office in a special prayer for the safety of the residents in Gaza following the vicious attacks of the Zionist regime in Palestine, and also launched the humanitarian fund to help the residents of Palestine.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- Government's Financial Position Getting Stronger: Treasury Secretary-General- business
- JDT Receive RM760,000 From State Govt As Incentive For Winning Super League- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- S'pore Agrees To Expand Scope Of Military Cooperation With Thailand- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution