GENERAL › NEWS
DDEC Fetes 79 Orphans, Destitute At Breaking-Of-Fast Function
DDEC chief executive officer Datuk Abdul Rahim Hassan also presented a cash contribution to the organisation to help reduce the burden of the inmates who are housed at two rented homes in Gombak which are badly in need of manintenance and furniture.
DDEC in a statement said this was because the orphanage did not have a steady stream of cash flow.
It urged members of the public and corporate bodies to help out by visiting the orphanage at No. 5 Jalan GP 3/3, Taman Gombak Permai or banking in donations into Pertubuhan Kebajikan Anak-anak Yatim Al-Nasuha's Maybank account 564829000530.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- Kenanga Research Maintains 'Outperform' Call On Westports- business
- Muhammad Firdaus Discharged From Hospital Today- sports
- MH17, Najib's Finest Hour In Face Of Adversity- features
- Nigerian President Condemns Kaduna Twin Blasts- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution