GENERAL › NEWS
Johor Umno Youth Urges Review On Entry Permit Fee For Foreign Vehicles Entering Malaysia
Its chief Hahasrin Hashim said the proposed RM50 fee for each vehicle was too low and must be increased to RM100, considering the republic's currency is relatively higher.
"The review is needed as goods' prices in the country are cheaper," he said in a statement here Friday.
Hahasrin also welcomed a suggestion that part of the proceeds (entry permit fee) submitted to the state government to be spent for maintenance infrastructure purposes.
"The proceeds will benefit not only the people but Malaysians in general," he said.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- Government's Financial Position Getting Stronger: Treasury Secretary-General- business
- JDT Receive RM760,000 From State Govt As Incentive For Winning Super League- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- S'pore Agrees To Expand Scope Of Military Cooperation With Thailand- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution