GENERAL › NEWS
More Cooking Oil For Kedah During Festive Season - Exco
State Industry and Investment, Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism Committee chairman, Datuk Dr Ku Abdul Rahman Ku Ismail said the increase was to ensure cooking supply in one kilogramme packet was adequate during the festive season.
"There is no problem with cooking oil supply as we have increased supply by 10 per cent since September.
"The additional cooking oil will bring the total quantity to 2,765 tonnes compared to 2,514 tonnes per month," he said today.
He was speaking to reporters after a visit to two oil packaging factory, Minyak Masak Ban Chuan Huat Sdn Bhd and the Federation Oil Factory at the Mergong Industrial Park here, which are among the largest producers in packaging in Kedah.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Abdul Khalid Says Respects PKR's Decision To Nominate Wan Azizah To Be Next MB- politic
- NAAM To Be Agent To Empower Indian Commmunity - Saravanan- business
- Piya Denies Moving To Felda United Next Season- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- Colombia's Economy Grows 6.4 Per Cent, Follows China As Fastest Growing Country- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution