GENERAL › NEWS
Rosmah Urges Companies, NGOs To Make Charity An Ongoing Activity
She said they should not make the noble deed a one-off activity just for the month of Ramadan.
"The advent of Ramadan sees many rushing to do charity or make contributions. Make the noble deed an unconditional ongoing activity as a way of life," she said at the presentation of Aidilfitri goodies here.
Rosmah also urged the people to maintain national prosperity and live in harmony with one another.
She asked the people to learn from the tragedy in Gaza, Palestine, and to pray for the people there.
At the event, organised by the Cheras Education Foundation, 665 people, among them students, orphans and the needy, were given cash, Aidilfitri attire and foodstuff.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Puteri UMNO Confident Of Drawing Support Of Young Non-Malays- politic
- Bank Negara' International Reserves At RM423.8 Billion- business
- Terengganu Sukma Athletes Receive Incentives Totalling RM1.58 Million- sports
- Designer Handbags Make Great Investment Pieces- features
- Philippines' Population Expected To Hit 100th Million On July 27- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution