GENERAL › NEWS
Former RHB Bank Customer Services Officer Faces 75 CBT Charges
Calvin Soo Koon Jin, 38, is accused of committing the offences at two separate RHB Bank branches, Jalan Teluk Sisek and Jalan Putra Square 1 here, between Dec 4, 2007 and Oct 19, 2011.
He allegedly withdrew between RM500 and RM100,000 from the savings account of Lai Keng Tong without the latter's knowledge for his personal use.
Judge Datuk Zainal Abidin Kamaruddin set bail at RM75,000 and impounded the accused's passport. The court also fixed March 12 for re mention of the case.
Deputy public prosecutor Wahida Zainal Abidin appeared for the prosecution while Soo was represented by counsel Bob Arumugam.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Wanita Umno Expands People's Connect Programme To Help Win Votes In Kajang- politic
- Five MH370 Passengers Covered By Allianz Insurance- business
- AFC Cup: Selangor Only Secure A Point Against Maziya- sports
- Retiring Poor Or Comfortably - It's Your Choice- features
- Iranian People Smuggler Jailed For Three Years- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution