GENERAL › NEWS
Victims Of NS Crash Spent Time At Family Home
Army personnel Mohd Fauzan Abu Bakar, 33, his wife Nur Hidayah Ngah, 29, their daughters Nur Ain Shahiera and Nur Aina Shamiera, 6 and 10 months respectively, died on the spot in the tragic accident with another car near the junction of Ladang Geddes, Jempol.
Nor Hashima Norohman, 33, said her sister-in-law and her family stopped by for a short while at the family home in Kampung Serdang Baru on their way back from Setiu.
"They arrived about 8.15 pm Tuesday night and spent only half an hour here on their way back from her in-laws place in Setiu before rushing back to Port Dickson.
"I can't believe they're gone and that was the last time we saw them," she said when met here today.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- DPM To Announce BN Candidate For Balingian By-election This Saturday- politic
- Reports By Financial Journalists Must Be Fair, Accurate And Responsible, Says SC- business
- AFC Cup: Selangor Only Secure A Point Against Maziya- sports
- Retiring Poor Or Comfortably - It's Your Choice- features
- Aceh Deploys A Ship To Join Search For Malaysia Aircraft- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution